In the years before the ascendancy of Yassar Arafat and his organization, the Palestinian Liberation Organization, it was recognized that the land of Yisra’el (Israel) belonged by Divine Command to the people erroneously called by the modern world “Jews.” They were given this land as their “inheritance” with ownership being forever. The recognition of this fact came from all quarters of the world and especially from the islamic states. It was only after Arafat formed his organization and started fomenting hatred for the true owners of the land that all of the trouble in the Mideast started.
Governments of the world, and especially the United Nations, have endorsed this rewriting of history by which muslims “prove” that all of the Yisra’el belongs to their people and has for all time. This lie has been repeated so many times and reinforced to the point that many otherwise intelligent people have come to accept it as the truth, but in reality it is nothing more than a part of muslim doctrine called taqiyya. This doctrine is found in the qu'ran and enables a muslim to lie about anything in order to advance the interests of islam. They have used it very effectively in the court of world opinion too.
All of this trouble and hatred of Yisra’el is prophesied in scripture along with its favorable, for Yisra’el, resolution. But that is a story for another time. Here will only be shown a few of the references to which a person who wants to know the truth of the matter can look for answers to the apparent dilemma can start their search.
Lie Number One - Muslims have lived in “Palestine from time immemorial:Refutation
- First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations, Feb 1919
- Census of “Palestine” done in 1931 showed 23 different countries of origin and 20 different languages for Arabs living in Yisra’el. All of them were first or second generation.
- From Time Immemorial, by Joan Peters.
Lie Number Two - No “Jewish” presence in “Palestine:”Refutation
- Bas-relief on the Arch of Titos, Rome Italy (erected in the 1st century)
- Article in the local paper, al-Qiblah, written by the Sharif of Mecca states clearly that “Palestine” was the “Jewish” homeland. (March 23, 1918)
- Supreme Muslim Council – “A Brief Guide to al-Haram al-Sharif.” (1930)
- Qur’an sura 5:20-21
- Qur’an sura 17:104
Lie Number Three - No “Jewish temple” ever existed on Har Qadesh (Sacred Mountain):Refutation
- Qur’an sura 17:13
- Qur’an sura 34:13
Lie Number Four – Muslims have controlled all of the land of Yisra’el from time immerorial:Refutation
- PLO Charter, 1964 – “This organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank . . or the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah area.”